Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porsche Design Passport
I have a dream...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
Martin,
you are correct. after you hold it, you will realise how much better it is than the Z10. even the packing, headphones are all so gorgeous. and Porsche phones are not meant to be value for money. so i dont think its fair to compare them to regular phones when it comes to price.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • mscloutier
(15-02-2016, 02:53 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Martin,
you are correct. after you hold it, you will realise how much better it is than the Z10. even the packing, headphones are all so gorgeous. and Porsche phones are not meant to be value for money. so i dont think its fair to compare them to regular phones when it comes to price.

It's the high end of BB10 smartphones. Just like cars, say Toyota has Lexus and Sequoia and a number more.

I wonder what's iPhone's high end counterpart on cars.. LADA? LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Ninja
(15-02-2016, 06:45 AM)HYMAN Wrote: LOL.. that's Martin's next goal.. a PD BlackBerry.

Hell yes!!! And a Classic as well. :)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(15-02-2016, 04:35 PM)HYMAN Wrote: It's the high end of BB10 smartphones. Just like cars, say Toyota has Lexus and Sequoia and a number more.

I wonder what's iPhone's high end counterpart on cars.. LADA? LOL

The Bahhhh model...
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(16-02-2016, 12:32 AM)mscloutier Wrote: The Bahhhh model...

LOL.. :-)
Are you saying it's a Lada (lot of) Baaaah?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
(16-02-2016, 02:42 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: Are you saying it's a Lada (lot of) Baaaah?

Purely unintentional ;)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

The only thing I like about it is the Porsche clock. I still miss it since my Z10 days. I was expecting for the name and the price it charges, they would add in something more advance in the device not duplicate a device already been release for months.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(16-02-2016, 03:12 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: The only thing I like about it is the Porsche clock. I still miss it since my Z10 days. I was expecting for the name and the price it charges, they would add in something more advance in the device not duplicate a device already been release for months.

It does have 64gb of storage and an improved processor, plus a elegant high end body.
Martin
BlackBerry 10