Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porsche Design Passport
Do you think the "Keian" will ever come to life?

Will this be the BB10 device (with updated specs) to come out in the future??? (cross fingers...hmmmm.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Ninja
(13-02-2016, 03:41 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Do you think the "Keian" will ever come to life?

Will this be the BB10 device (with updated specs) to come out in the future??? (cross fingers...hmmmm.)
They should make it a general release Passport. I like the design.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Just one word : "sexy"
That would be interesting, but as a Porsche design, I would not be able to afford it :(
I actually don't care for the looks of Porsche design phones. Prefer the regular. Which is good since I'm cheap. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Brad, that's what I thought. You will only realise the awesomeness when you hold it in your hand. Look for used ones. You will find good deals.
Don't think Porsche design is worth price even used or at a bargain.
Prefer the Passport the way it is.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(14-02-2016, 04:55 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Brad, that's what I thought. You will only realise the awesomeness when you hold it in your hand. Look for used ones. You will find good deals.

I completely agree Veeru, it wasn't until I actually had the the opportunity to physically see and hold a Porsche P'9982 in the wild that I truly began to appreciate the elegance and beauty of the Porsche Design line of BlackBerry's.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • veeru789
I had an opportunity to pick up a new P'9982 last year for $599 Canadian, but didn't...I've been kicking myself in the ***** ever since!! :(
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(15-02-2016, 02:49 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I had an opportunity to pick up a new P'9982 last year for $599 Canadian, but didn't...I've been kicking myself in the ***** ever since!! :(

LOL.. that's Martin's next goal.. a PD BlackBerry.