Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The amazing efficiency and Productivity of the Priv
(12-02-2016, 01:43 PM)ray689 Wrote: No its called having an actual discussion about something like adults do. But I'm sure the readers here will enjoy seeing staff member taking offence to a post that makes no mention of them and then jump in and attack. Now run on back to your group and make a plan on who jumps in next.

PM Find Rate

seriously??!! thats the best you've got??!! im done here.
Chill guys, take a deep breath. This aggression is not appreciated by anyone and gets us nowhere. Where are here for one common purpose, to share our love for all things BlackBerry. Whether that is BB10 OR Android BlackBerry. Surely opinions can be made without being shot down or chastised, like other sites. Agree or disagree but do it in a friendly manner. This is our community and we all need to get along. Cheers!!
(12-02-2016, 01:51 PM)veeru789 Wrote: seriously??!! thats the best you've got??!! im done here.

Yes the truth is all I've got. Anyways, the thread has been updated to everyone's liking. No more opinion.
(12-02-2016, 02:05 PM)Wayno Wrote: Chill guys, take a deep breath. This aggression is not appreciated by anyone and gets us nowhere. Where are here for one common purpose, to share our love for all things BlackBerry. Whether that is BB10 OR Android BlackBerry. Surely opinions can be made without being shot down or chastised, like other sites. Agree or disagree but do it in a friendly manner. This is our community and we all need to get along. Cheers!!

Refer to staff member post in third response.
Well then. This was fun. :|

Kind of pointless now. Locking thread down.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk