The amazing efficiency and Productivity of the Priv
Post deleted
One example of share being superior on BB10:

Go to the native file manager.
Find a document.
Long press.
Choose share.

On Priv

Go to file manager (in my case Solid Explorer)
Find a document.
Long press
Choose the 3 dot menu
Choose share

One less press on BB10
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(11-02-2016, 02:25 PM)ray689 Wrote: Veeru office 365 is available on BB10 now? I didn't think it was a while back or are you using it on lap top?

And I get your points Dave. Certainly use case for sure. Blend certainly is huge and I would love to have it available. As for the sharing, seems the exact same to me so not sure what you mean.

i use onedrive thats synced to the BB10 file manager and docs to go to open the files. but i believe 365 does work too. i remember i installed it on my second phone a while ago. i prefer this way on my laptop too. i sync one drive folders to offline access. instead of using the web version of office, i use the offline version. and bonus is i have 10 tb of storage on onedrive with single file upload size of 10GB.
Post deleted
(11-02-2016, 03:07 PM)Canuckvoip Wrote: One example of share being superior on BB10:

Go to the native file manager.
Find a document.
Long press.
Choose share.

On Priv

Go to file manager (in my case Solid Explorer)
Find a document.
Long press
Choose the 3 dot menu
Choose share

One less press on BB10

i dont have the priv but can you share an email attachment to another email without downloading it? i guess you can due to the hub right?
(11-02-2016, 03:57 PM)ray689 Wrote: Ah I thought you meant the option to what to share to because I think the Priv has more there but unless you share documents constantly through the day I can't imagine what you described is something that is actually relevant.

But since you brought it up, take a call on speaker phone on BB10, minimize the call app and do something else on your phone like say respond to an email or text or whatever. When call is done and the person on the other end hangs up, call app pops up and interrupts your email or whatever you were doing. Now do try that on the Priv and see how it works?
If we're focusing on these little things then I would consider this a lot more intrusive to your productivity and experience. But I guess it depends what you do more throughout the day.

i prefer it to pop up. i dont want to accidentally say something which i shouldnt have. this way im sure if the call is disconnected or not. but since that you brought this up, can you miracast a video from your youtube and swipe up and do your other stuff on Priv? on my samsung it doesnt work.
Looks like office365 is working on BB10. I remember using it before. But the onedrive > docs to go combo is what I prefer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post deleted
(11-02-2016, 03:59 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i dont have the priv but can you share an email attachment to another email without downloading it? i guess you can due to the hub right?

Oh I assumed you did given your feedback on some of the points made.
Ray, im glad Android is working so well for you. unfortunately, i still dont trust Google completely like you do. and ironical that its BlackBerry that made it remotely usable. BTW i tried the youtube trick on Google's very own Chrome browser...nope it doesnt work. so i guess theres always another app or whatever it is.