Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will BB Implement the Android API In BB10 ?
(03-03-2016, 01:04 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Passport!!!

Yes, but the Passport is flawed. Best device from BB to date, but flawed. Could have a better camera, could have a better processor, could have more RAM, could have bigger battery. Sound familiar? This is not a phone to last you a decade. It will last as long as your next contract cycle and perhaps a year or two after, but not any more.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(03-03-2016, 01:36 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Yes, but the Passport is flawed. Best device from BB to date, but flawed. Could have a better camera, could have a better processor, could have more RAM, could have bigger battery. Sound familiar? This is not a phone to last you a decade. It will last as long as your next contract cycle and perhaps a year or two after, but not any more.

yup sound all too familiar. not sure about a decade. but sure will last at least 3-4 years. which i dont think any other phone will.
No smartphone is built to perfection. Otherwise, they'll be breaking their own code of business. LOL

At least for BB10, they came up nearly...
No smartphone is perfect, it's all about compromises. The perfect smartphone will never exist, not only does everyone value their phone for a variety of different reasons, we all have different taste and preferences.
BlackBerry devices do come close to being perfect though, not only do they have the best OS, they also offer multiple form factors.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • bartron
Even customised ones ain't perfect.. :-)
I'm sure the perfect smartphone exists in the mind the the tech "journalists" and bloggers who spout off all sorts of inane crud. But only in their minds.
(05-03-2016, 07:20 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I'm sure the perfect smartphone exists in the mind the the tech "journalists" and bloggers who spout off all sorts of inane crud. But only in their minds.

Lol...Yes, at lot of these so called "tech journalists" believe, or shall I say, are paid to believe that the iToy is the second coming, yet many probably haven't touched a BlackBerry device since the BBOS days.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I agree Martin. The one of the challenges those guys (and gals) have is that they are used to their preferred device. Very few let go of their inherent biases o how their favourite system works to look at a different OS with fresh eyes. The ones who use a different device on a dedicated basis for three weeks or so typically have the ability to give the different OS a fair review. But after picking something up for five minutes, you really can't expect that you can make that judgment.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
Tech journalists are a group of paranoid people where the word perfection is only in their minds....or.... inside an Apple store. Lmfao!
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • veeru789