Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10
Hello UTB fans,

Charger Alert v3.2 for BlackBerry 10 has recently been updated at BlackBerry World: appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/17841771/

Charger Alert is a battery alarm utility for your BlackBerry device that warns you if your battery is low, full, overheating, or unplugged while charging (as a security measure).

Among the improvements, fixes and optimizations in this new update, there is also a trial period of the Pro features for those using the free version.

Full details of what's new can be found here: http://www.radsystems.co/news/charger-al...kberry-10/

So if you haven’t upgraded to the Pro version yet, now’s your chance to try it out before making the switch!

Please feel free to send in any questions or suggestions.
Rad Systems | BlackBerry World | Twitter | BBM Channel: C0006BB16
[-] The following 1 user Likes radsystems's post:
  • DickLewis13
I don't usually use an app to warn me, but that one sounds good.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Thanks for the app Radsystems!!!
Bug 
The next release of Charger Alert (v3.3) is almost ready, but due to to some issues a small number of users reported with the previous version, I've decided to take the extra step of releasing a beta version to the BlackBerry Beta Zone.

This is a program that allows users to sign up and be involved in the testing process to iron out any bugs before release.

If you are interested in testing out the next version of Charger Alert please take a look at the official Beta Zone app available at BlackBerry World.
Full details can be found on the site at radsystems.co/news/charger-alert-at-blackberry-beta-zone/

Any feedback or bug reports would be appreciated.

Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like radsystems's post:
  • DickLewis13, newcollector
Charger Alert v3.3 for BlackBerry 10 has been updated over at BlackBerry World.

In addition to the various improvements and fixes in this release, the alerts system has been overhauled to automatically stop when no longer necessary, and a log of all recent alerts are presented to you when opening the app.

You can now also set the LED to flash in a colour of your choice while your device is charging.

The full details on what's new can be found at the website or within the app.
[-] The following 1 user Likes radsystems's post:
  • Brad
I just changed the update to BlackBerry 10