Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupidity reigns supreme
I'm sorry, is this the same site that publishes leaks after it is asked not to by the very company it purports to support?

The same site that regularly throws supporters of that same company to the wolves and then tells anyone who goes to assist the poor soul who is being battered to death to shut up and press the report button?

And the same site who claims to allow 'discussion' when people post blatant lies about that company as fact?

And you wonder why it lacks credibility here?
[-] The following 2 users Like Bigglybobblyboo's post:
  • hurds, Nnik
I wasn't going to reply again in this thread, just goes against the grain to defend a site I've helped build against the epitome of what is wrong with the site we left. The refusal of members to acknowledge how toxic that place has become to actual supporters of BlackBerry is ridiculous. The condoning of the anti-blackberry sentiment had me quite angry and the simple questioning of some of the statements made resulted in banishment. The only banning I actually deserved was the final one where I called one of the main trolls "MartyMcDouche" a nomer he righteously earned
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • Brad
Does the report button even work? Remember we needed a mod to edit a thread title and move it and we reported the crap out of it. Nothing happened. I knew one of the more senior members who emailed a mod for me. That finally worked. But apparently not the report button.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(14-05-2014, 12:35 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: Does the report button even work? Remember we needed a mod to edit a thread title and move it and we reported the crap out of it. Nothing happened. I knew one of the more senior members who emailed a mod for me. That finally worked. But apparently not the report button.

There's a report button? I say we make it a "destroy troll post" button.
(14-05-2014, 12:38 PM)ray689 Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 12:35 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: Does the report button even work? Remember we needed a mod to edit a thread title and move it and we reported the crap out of it. Nothing happened. I knew one of the more senior members who emailed a mod for me. That finally worked. But apparently not the report button.

Agreed! I also reported actual offensive comments and nothing happened.
(14-05-2014, 12:39 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Hmmm, I will pass that along to our admin team.
(14-05-2014, 12:41 PM)ray689 Wrote:
(14-05-2014, 12:39 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Hmmm, I will pass that along to our admin team.

Haha \m/