Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBM Group Chat Disappearing From Hub
(14-02-2016, 08:42 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: It's the latest BBM that causes the jump and chats disappearing, nothing to do with OS.
Bloody annoying it is.

Yoda has spoken :-)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Schmurf.
Knew that was coming. Went to type something and lost my train of thought. Bloody old age for ya.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
Yup having this issue on my Q10. But I'm just not bothered coz I usually have the app open with groups.
(14-02-2016, 05:06 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Yup having this issue on my Q10. But I'm just not bothered coz I usually have the app open with groups.

Same here, I always have the BBM app opened.
I mostly use the app for groups, feeds and surfing Channels.
I use the Hub mainly for replying to individual chats and replying to Channel comments.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • veeru789
As mentioned, most problems come from using HUB.

EDIT: This is referring to BBM only. No need to read too much into it.
(15-02-2016, 02:12 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: As mentioned, most problems come from using HUB.

not "most problems" lol... just one coz of BBM. but thats gone now. i think the channel admin set the chats for ever and problem solved.
Rephrase, we were referring to BBM, in no way was it meant the Hub caused any other problems.

(15-02-2016, 02:59 PM)veeru789 Wrote: not "most problems" lol... just one coz of BBM. but thats gone now. i think the channel admin set the chats for ever and problem solved.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • mscloutier
And the jumping still not fixed in the latest BBM update. Thank God it isn't a problem on the Priv, I use that to catch up where necessary
I end chats in groups, close BBM app and restart. Works for a while, but jump is annoying.
Don't use Hub for reading Groups or Channels, app only with all notifications turned off.
Group Chats disappearing in the Hub has been resolved in the latest BBM update, though the jump in group chats still seems to be present. For myself, once I've caught up on group chats, I delete the chat, as it seems to keep the jumping to a minimum.
Martin
BlackBerry 10