Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since people are upset....
(25-01-2016, 06:21 AM)Nnik Wrote: I would like to know what is needed for work that can't be found on BlackBerry 10

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
This^^^^

SE Passport on tapatalk
(25-01-2016, 06:29 AM)ray689 Wrote: Google Drive,chat and docs for document collaboration which is 90% of my day. Sure could get it on BB10 but wouldn't work properly. Couldn't edit docs which made it useless. There was an app on BB10 called HG10 for the chat but didn't barely work either. I spent month tweaking and patching everything something would go wrong which was often.
What about using docs to go, upload to Google drive? I used Google drive and have yet to see an (while in document chat feature). Not bashing, just curious.

SE Passport on tapatalk
(25-01-2016, 12:27 PM)Robert Wrote: But in the end one uses what device works for them...especially when they paid for it.

Sent from my STV100-1
Yes.

SE Passport on tapatalk
(25-01-2016, 02:40 PM)ray689 Wrote: Yes I agree there for sure about excel. Unfortunately a lot of third party companies we deal with who share files for collaboration are also on Google. As for avoiding Google and their data mining, I would venture to guess Microsoft is in the same boat and judging from the built in settings on Windows 10, that's pretty much confirmed.
Moving from win7 to 10...there is a way to circumvent that during install...but that's a different thread for a different day.

SE Passport on tapatalk
Flipping heck, Brad is spot on in his original post.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • Brad
(28-01-2016, 10:07 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: Flipping heck, Brad is spot on in his original post.

Thanks Ivan

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk