Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since people are upset....
(25-01-2016, 06:21 AM)Nnik Wrote: I would like to know what is needed for work that can't be found on BlackBerry 10

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

Google Drive,chat and docs for document collaboration which is 90% of my day. Sure could get it on BB10 but wouldn't work properly. Couldn't edit docs which made it useless. There was an app on BB10 called HG10 for the chat but didn't barely work either. I spent month tweaking and patching everything something would go wrong which was often.
Google Drive I get, the rest...not so much

(25-01-2016, 06:34 AM)Nnik Wrote: Google Drive I get, the rest...not so much

Spreadsheet that requires collaboration requires Google sheets. It allows me to do my job from anywhere especially when it's fully functional like on the Priv.
BlackBerry 10 doesn't have iCloud or itunes either

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • fishlove73
(25-01-2016, 06:39 AM)Nnik Wrote: BlackBerry 10 doesn't have iCloud or itunes either

Great don't need those. What I mentioned was something my company uses. Google sheets is far beyond a cloud service but okay.
There's always onedrive etc

Sent from my Leap using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nnik's post:
  • fishlove73
(25-01-2016, 06:47 AM)Nnik Wrote: There's always onedrive etc

Sent from my Leap using Tapatalk

Again not talking simply about cloud service but actual real time collaboration and editing of documents . Clearly you don't get what I'm saying.
To break in....

I think what Ray is saying he needed apps which don't support BB10.

Nik's point is that's not BlackBerry's fault.

Glad that's settled. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(25-01-2016, 07:13 AM)Brad Wrote: To break in....

I think what Ray is saying he needed apps which don't support BB10.

Nik's point is that's not BlackBerry's fault.

Glad that's settled. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Didn't say it was BlackBerry's fault (still using a BlackBerry) so naming random cloud services doesn't mean anything.
I'm only going to comment on my experience with it so far. There are some things that I like and seem a bit... um... slicker? cooler? more modern? than BB10 (hard to put my finger on it and I don’t think I would attribute it specifically to Android). However there are things that I do not like. In the end, I think it's still a great device and a decent implementation of Android. But if I had a choice, I'd still go BB10. (post shortened to keep from going to an essay)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Brad