Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTB Stickers
Earned VIP, so my stickers are on their way.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Fishlove's never made it to post. Oops. So he's got some extra's coming his way. Lol

Poor Sipo, I don't understand what's going on with his. It's been months! Am sending a second mailing.

Martin, is Martin. Can't believe stickers ended up getting to Wayno in Australia before getting to Martin in Canada. I think the Mrs. Was screwing with him

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(12-02-2016, 05:23 AM)Brad Wrote: Fishlove's never made it to post. Oops. So he's got some extra's coming his way. Lol

Poor Sipo, I don't understand what's going on with his. It's been months! Am sending a second mailing.

Martin, is Martin. Can't believe stickers ended up getting to Wayno in Australia before getting to Martin in Canada. I think the Mrs. Was screwing with him

Lol! Apparently Canada Post is still using dog and sled to deliver my mail.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

Martin, it takes Canada Post an extra 2-3 days to deliver mail to my suburb, which is attached to Edmonton. I didn't realize the walk took that long...
(12-02-2016, 12:42 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Mine were a long time coming as well, I believe they were shipped via the Northwest Passage.
Funny! :)

(12-02-2016, 12:42 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Mine were a long time coming as well, I believe they were shipped via the Northwest Passage.

That explains it! The barge from Hay River shut down in September and doesn't resume until June! LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • fishlove73