Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTB Stickers
I finally received my UTB stickers, and I must say I'm impressed with the quality, they're like a BlackBerry, top quality!!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 3 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • Brad, DickLewis13, pippimarried
(06-02-2016, 12:23 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I finally received my UTB stickers, and I must say I'm impressed with the quality, they're like a BlackBerry, top quality!!
I'm happy for you. Mine have been delayed in the post.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Gotta order stickers. Been a bit busy lately.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I'm waiting for mine as well...I think I'm on the same list :-)
(06-02-2016, 08:24 AM)fishlove73 Wrote: I'm waiting for mine as well...I think I'm on the same list :-)

Would that be the naughty list? Lol
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(08-02-2016, 03:42 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Would that be the naughty list? Lol

I very well could be, a couple of Blogcast's ago I was guessing feverishly on the Chap challenge ...they all actually do ODD things so it's hard to pick out just one. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fishlove73's post:
  • mscloutier
(08-02-2016, 05:02 PM)fishlove73 Wrote: I very well could be, a couple of Blogcast's ago I was guessing feverishly on the Chap challenge ...they all actually do ODD things so it's hard to pick out just one. :-)

I laugh like a school kid every time Dave swears.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I'm also the proud owner of a UTB mug! I've requested in my will that I be cremated and my ashes placed in the mug. ;)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • fishlove73
(09-02-2016, 12:00 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I laugh like a school kid every time Dave swears.

The Blogcast's are fun, almost feels like I'm sitting in a living room with them...only I'm in the safety net of my own home thank goodness. :-).
(06-02-2016, 03:39 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I'm happy for you. Mine have been delayed in the post.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Mine were a long time coming as well, I believe they were shipped via the Northwest Passage.
Martin
BlackBerry 10