Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notifications on Priv
(29-01-2016, 06:54 AM)ray689 Wrote: BBM just got updated. You can now turn on the preview/instant notification that pops down. The setting is within the app.
Turn off you mean?? Yay! Will update ASAP!

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
(29-01-2016, 07:52 AM)Brad Wrote: Turn off you mean?? Yay! Will update ASAP!

lol yes off.....or on I guess now.
OK. Turned off. But that's for priority. We'll see if it works

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(29-01-2016, 08:38 AM)Brad Wrote: OK. Turned off. But that's for priority. We'll see if it works

What setting did you change? Its not for priority its for just turning off for either. In BBM settings it says notifications and ping and priority notifications. Either one you click on allow you to turn them off. So you can turn them off all together for everything or just in the priority section. The two options "Notification" and "Ping and Priority notifications" are just below BBM connected icon and above group settings in the BBM settings. Click on notifications and not just the priority one.
OK. Turned both off. The previews. Still want notifications though. Lol

(29-01-2016, 08:46 AM)Brad Wrote: OK. Turned both off. The previews. Still want notifications though. Lol

You will get notification. Even with both off. Look at the settings menu (same place you clicked to go into them to turn off previews), still says notification on right below each one doesn't it?
(29-01-2016, 08:38 AM)Brad Wrote: OK. Turned off. But that's for priority. We'll see if it works

You should add all of us as 'priority'
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • Schmurf.
It's fixed! No more drop down box at all, and sounds are only sounding when a message comes through. Yay!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • Schmurf.