Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reading BBM messages without the other person knowing that you have read them
I was puddling around on my wife's Priv and I'm pretty sure I saw Blend available. I don't think it's preloaded, but I think it's available as a download. I'll have to check again tonight.
(27-01-2016, 02:35 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I was puddling around on my wife's Priv and I'm pretty sure I saw Blend available. I don't think it's preloaded, but I think it's available as a download. I'll have to check again tonight.
The Blend in Google Play is the Blend for tablets. To be the slave I guess you'd say. And it's not available for the Priv. Only tablets. Would be kind of cool to be blending from my Passport to my Priv though. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Brad, that makes sense. We associated our POS Samsung tablet with her Google profile and I put Blend on it. That's why it was showing up on GPS. Damn. Not like she would use it anyway.
(23-01-2016, 03:35 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Want to look at a BBM messages without the viewer knowing that you have read them? (scenario - too busy to start up a convo with this person, but curious what they are going on about, in case it's important).

Use Blend. It won't show the messages as having been read ® until you type something in Blend.

You're welcome. Waaaht

When I BBM you, its always important, yet you choose to ignore me!  Mad
Crying
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 3 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • Brad, pippimarried, Wayno
(30-01-2016, 05:01 AM)mscloutier Wrote: When I BBM you, its always important, yet you choose to ignore me!  Mad
Crying

Hint, hint. Lol
(30-01-2016, 05:01 AM)mscloutier Wrote: When I BBM you, its always important, yet you choose to ignore me!  Mad
Crying

Ummmm, did you say something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
The American monkey is scared of the Canadian goose.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(23-01-2016, 03:35 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Want to look at a BBM messages without the viewer knowing that you have read them? (scenario - too busy to start up a convo with this person, but curious what they are going on about, in case it's important).

Use Blend. It won't show the messages as having been read ® until you type something in Blend.

You're welcome. Waaaht

so...... I don't have time to reply, but I have time to go fire up the PC and use blend Big_smile2
[-] The following 2 users Like Nnik's post:
  • james pisano, mscloutier