Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden BlackBerry Gems
(23-01-2016, 04:42 PM)Wayno Wrote: I believe so.

DL!!! Waaaht
Done. Will show MOVED for 5 days.
Just ask and you shall receive.

(23-01-2016, 03:34 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Shouldn't this thread be in the tips and tricks section?

(23-01-2016, 04:46 PM)BlackJack Wrote: DL!!! Waaaht
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(18-01-2016, 09:21 AM)Brad Wrote: Story Maker is incredible! I've used it a lot this week!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
And easy to use. My wife has made several for her iPhone friends. Go figure...

Sent from my STV100-1
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
The whole BB10 OS is a gem. I really like how my phone is 100% functional for my use out of the box.

I only have/use third party apps if and when I WANT to, not because I have to.

Disclaimer, Password keeper is a must for me and may be in a gray area. It's not always included in the OS but it is made by BlackBerry themselves so isn't a true third party app.
[-] The following 6 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, HYMAN, mscloutier, Schmurf., Sweet Mystery
BB4tw, I agree with you on Password Keeper, with all the passwords I need to keep track of, it makes my life a lot easier. I was so happy to see that it was a valid for my wife's Priv!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
Another gem of the BB10 OS is the Device Monitor, lots of details to be found on what apps are doing what on your BlackBerry.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • HYMAN
(31-01-2016, 02:39 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Another gem of the BB10 OS is the Device Monitor, lots of details to be found on what apps are doing what on your BlackBerry.

I agree with you. I often check this ^^^ daily. It keeps my device running smoothly because I know which app is eating my device's RAM the most. And I switch them off when not needed.
(31-01-2016, 03:16 AM)HYMAN Wrote: I agree with you. I often check this ^^^ daily. It keeps my device running smoothly because I know which app is eating my device's RAM the most. And I switch them off when not needed.

Yes, lots of very useful info to be found in Device Monitor...and UTB forums as well. Hehe!
Martin
BlackBerry 10