Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden BlackBerry Gems
(20-01-2016, 01:53 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Ah yes, BlackBerry's awesome browser!!

The browser is my most used and abused app of BlackBerry. :-)
[-] The following 2 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • Schmurf., veeru789
I'd say my top apps/embedded usability are: hub, bbm, search, and browser. I could keep going but I'd have a huge list.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 1 user Likes kpbutton's post:
  • veeru789
Picture Password is..

It's only Blackberry exclusive. :-)
(20-01-2016, 04:01 AM)HYMAN Wrote: Picture Password is..

I've never tried it. Never thought I needed to lock my personal phone even though it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
Picture password is neat, don't use it though.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(20-01-2016, 04:27 AM)kpbutton Wrote: I've never tried it. Never thought I needed to lock my personal phone even though it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm right there with you. However I would like to use it but having my phone wiped four times it's not going to be used.
(20-01-2016, 04:27 AM)kpbutton Wrote: I've never tried it. Never thought I needed to lock my personal phone even though it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

I use it to keep my BlackBerry's secure in case I lose them or they are stolen.
And yes, my wife knows all my passwords :)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(20-01-2016, 05:26 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I use it to keep my BlackBerry's secure in case I lose them or they are stolen.
And yes, my wife knows all my passwords :)

Yes, Martin your wife has to know all your passwords otherwise there'll be no more new Blackberry devices for you. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • fishlove73
(20-01-2016, 05:29 AM)HYMAN Wrote: Yes, Martin your wife has to know all your passwords otherwise there'll be no more new Blackberry devices for you. LOL

I've nothing to hide from my lady...she's already fully aware that I'm nuts! Big_smile2
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

The husband doesn't know mine.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • Schmurf.