Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden BlackBerry Gems
For me it's the file manager, I can't live without it. When I need to send any kind of attachment it's just invaluable. I rarely have to search around for anything because I label all the folders.....doesn't matter if it is a document or just sending a photo. Just makes things totally easier for my style of functioning.
[-] The following 4 users Like fishlove73's post:
  • Fayzul, MissoulaMarinerFan, mscloutier, RobcThbay
Heck yeah! File Manager is awesome! It's probably better than the MS desktop file manager. Another hidden gem!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • RobcThbay
One word...
Share.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 6 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • Fayzul, fishlove73, mscloutier, RobcThbay, Schmurf., Sweet Mystery
The share feature, Password manager and file manager for me!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Wayno's post:
  • fishlove73, Schmurf.
all of the above and .....

the HUB ATTACHMENT feature. its a life saver and replaces the need to reach out for a laptop. also invocation framework, which pushes the multitasking ability a step further (Like opening flagged emails and attachments within remember app or using BBM chat while on share option)
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • fishlove73, Schmurf.
So many invaluable things been mentioned already but another one for me is being able to set multiple alarms in the Clock app. That comes in really handy. And the music app is another I use a lot.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sweet Mystery's post:
  • fishlove73, RobcThbay, Schmurf.
love it when the keyboard auto adapts between three languages real time. amazing how it accurately predicts the next word in all three languages.
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • Fayzul, Schmurf.
i know keyboard isnt an app. but for most non-BlackBerry users, it is. people pay to download 3rd party keyboard apps like swiftkey and these third party apps record everything (including credit card numbers). they claim they dont record passwords, but who knows.
[-] The following 4 users Like veeru789's post:
  • bnew70, fishlove73, mscloutier, Sweet Mystery
I 2nd Remember, File Manager and Story Maker. All great apps. BlackBerry Express also a good app. And I use Docs To Go a lot. And of course The Browser! Awesome!! Don't forget Blend too!
[-] The following 4 users Like Fayzul's post:
  • fishlove73, mscloutier, pippimarried, veeru789
(20-01-2016, 01:40 AM)Fayzul Wrote: I 2nd Remember, File Manager and Story Maker. All great apps. BlackBerry Express also a good app. And I use Docs To Go a lot. And of course The Browser! Awesome!! Don't forget Blend too!

Ah yes, BlackBerry's awesome browser!!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • RobcThbay