Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden BlackBerry Gems
What app or apps do you think is the most overlooked?

Example : BlackBerry Password Keeper would be one that comes to mind for myself, often times overlooked, yet it's a truly a gem of an app. Or even something as simple as the BlackBerry calculator or the clock app. BlackBerry protect is another that comes to mind. Another gem for myself is BlackBerry's built in weather app, the simplicity of it is brilliant, astectly pleasing and easy to use UI.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I seriously couldn't live without the Remember app and Password Keeper. Clearly I'm quite forgetful lol.
[-] The following 4 users Like Sweet Mystery's post:
  • farooqkhan, fishlove73, mscloutier, w3rk5
Use Password Keeper also, great app.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 3 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • fishlove73, mscloutier, Sweet Mystery
I will second the remember and password keeper apps and add the picture/video editing software that's built into BlackBerry 10. Especially the video editing. I'm just now starting to discover what it can do and how Story Maker further expands the possibilities.

BlackBerry 10's flow makes it hard to talk about one app or capability without including another one or two.
[-] The following 3 users Like BB4tw's post:
  • fishlove73, MissoulaMarinerFan, mscloutier
I'll pick Story Maker because I do alot of videos. I love the fun side of it. And my little girl loves it too.
[-] The following 2 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • dphjeff, MissoulaMarinerFan
(18-01-2016, 09:20 AM)HYMAN Wrote: I'll pick Story Maker because I do alot of videos. I love the fun side of it. And my little girl loves it too.

Story Maker is incredible! I've used it a lot this week!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 3 users Like Brad's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, mscloutier, pippimarried
(18-01-2016, 09:21 AM)Brad Wrote: Story Maker is incredible! I've used it a lot this week!

True.. :-)
(18-01-2016, 09:15 AM)BB4tw Wrote: I will second the remember and password keeper apps and add the picture/video editing software that's built into BlackBerry 10. Especially the video editing. I'm just now starting to discover what it can do and how Story Maker further expands the possibilities.

BlackBerry 10's flow makes it hard to talk about one app or capability without including another one or two.

Excellent point BB4tw, they all blend together. It's a symbiotic relationship.
Pardon the pun. Lol
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(18-01-2016, 09:21 AM)Brad Wrote: Story Maker is incredible! I've used it a lot this week!

Whatever for, I wonder? ;)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I would second Password Keeper and Remember, but also I would go with something as simple as the Flashlight feature. It's so easy to access by swiping down from the top. When I'm walking the dogs on those dark mornings, it's nice to be able to quickly open the flashlight and see where they've done their business. Practical reasons....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • fishlove73