Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I love my BlackBerry Z10
(31-01-2016, 04:06 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I think you may very well be correct, the perfect balance between size, usabilty and physical keyboard.

That's the Classic in a nut shell.
(31-01-2016, 10:51 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Just keep an eye for the blindsider from the wife Sipo.. LOL
I sure will :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(31-01-2016, 02:57 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I didn't consult my wife when I decided to buy my Passport recently. I knew she would say no. So, I just went ahead and said to myself that I would deal with the consequences later. Sometimes it's just a matter of biting the bullet for the love of BlackBerry.

Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission. ;-)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Schmurf.
(31-01-2016, 11:13 PM)BB4tw Wrote: That's the Classic in a nut shell.

Maybe it's time to buy myself a Classic, and beg for forgiveness from my wife once it arrives.
I haven't bought a new BlackBerry since last year...late December I believe. That's like almost a whole year, right? LOL
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(31-01-2016, 10:32 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Served with divorce papers yet, Sipo?  Tounge
No DL. I stuck to my guns and explained why I pulled that move of not seeking permission. She admitted that she would have discouraged me, especially that she got me the Z30 only in August last year.
She was so pissed off with me when I told her that I had ordered the Passport, that she threatened to get it back and give it to her cousin, fortunately, she has calmed down after learning that I'll be using the Z30 as my primary phone for voice calls on another mobile network. I'll give her cousin my Z10, which she is looking forward to receiving.

(01-02-2016, 01:34 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission. ;-)
I didn't want to be put off buying the Passport with a whole bunch of accessories that ordinarily would have cost about $200. It was a risk worth taking.

(01-02-2016, 01:34 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission. ;-)

That's often my philosophy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier