Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I love my BlackBerry Z10
I'm thinking its time to pick up the BlackBerry Classic for myself, not because I need another BlackBerry device...simply because I want another BlackBerry!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

I predict that the Classic will become your favorite
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4tw's post:
  • mscloutier
(31-01-2016, 02:53 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I'm thinking its time to pick up the BlackBerry Classic for myself, not because I need another BlackBerry device...simply because I want another BlackBerry!

LOL. Here goes Martin again. More BB10 devices to buy! Hahaha..
Hi, my name is Martin, I am a BlackBerry addict.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • SipoKapumba
(31-01-2016, 03:17 AM)BB4tw Wrote: I predict that the Classic will become your favorite

I think you may very well be correct, the perfect balance between size, usabilty and physical keyboard.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • BB4tw
I thought Martin is going to say, "Hi, my name is Martin. And I'm not Miss Cloutier!!!" hahaha! LOL
(31-01-2016, 04:16 AM)HYMAN Wrote: I thought Martin is going to say, "Hi, my name is Martin. And I'm not Miss Cloutier!!!" hahaha! LOL

That too Tounge
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(19-01-2016, 02:12 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Martin is like.... "my precious..."...but then... "no!" LOL
Just kidding... I love your comment, I can relate to it. Sometimes wives are the deal breakers. If they say a big fat No!, then forget it....for a while. Hahaha

There was one instance when I went to a phone shop while we're inside a mall, (my wife and daughter went to a different shop..) well, I got excited over an assortment of Blackberry phones on display. Then when we met up, I told her that there's a Blackberry device that looks and feels so good.. Immediately I was told "NO! Not again..".. poor Hyman could only scratch his head in dismay. LOL
I didn't consult my wife when I decided to buy my Passport recently. I knew she would say no. So, I just went ahead and said to myself that I would deal with the consequences later. Sometimes it's just a matter of biting the bullet for the love of BlackBerry.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • veeru789
Served with divorce papers yet, Sipo?  Tounge
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(31-01-2016, 02:57 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I didn't consult my wife when I decided to buy my Passport recently. I knew she would say no. So, I just went ahead and said to myself that I would deal with the consequences later. Sometimes it's just a matter of biting the bullet for the love of BlackBerry.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Just keep an eye for the blindsider from the wife Sipo.. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • SipoKapumba