Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I love my BlackBerry Z10
(19-01-2016, 10:52 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I'd love to own the P'9982, I had an opportunity to purchase one recently, new and untouched. My heart was telling me to buy it, but my bank account was saying 'no', that and my wife stopped me! :(

Those darn wives. Always so practical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • mscloutier
(19-01-2016, 01:05 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Those darn wives. Always so practical.

You beat me to it....lol ...but wait, wifes and pracitcal ? only when it comes to buying something for the husband.
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • Fayzul, mscloutier
(19-01-2016, 10:52 AM)mscloutier Wrote: I'd love to own the P'9982, I had an opportunity to purchase one recently, new and untouched. My heart was telling me to buy it, but my bank account was saying 'no', that and my wife stopped me! :(

i got a used one. got it for 1/3 price. else wouldnt have bought it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • mscloutier
(19-01-2016, 01:46 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i got a used one. got it for 1/3 price. else wouldnt have bought it.

Lucky you. :-)

Martin is like.... "my precious..."...but then... "no!" LOL
Just kidding... I love your comment, I can relate to it. Sometimes wives are the deal breakers. If they say a big fat No!, then forget it....for a while. Hahaha

There was one instance when I went to a phone shop while we're inside a mall, (my wife and daughter went to a different shop..) well, I got excited over an assortment of Blackberry phones on display. Then when we met up, I told her that there's a Blackberry device that looks and feels so good.. Immediately I was told "NO! Not again..".. poor Hyman could only scratch his head in dismay. LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like HYMAN's post:
  • mscloutier, veeru789
(19-01-2016, 02:12 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Martin is like.... "my precious..."...but then... "no!" LOL
Just kidding... I love your comment, I can relate to it. Sometimes wives are the deal breakers. If they say a big fat No!, then forget it....for a while. Hahaha

There was one instance when I went to a phone shop while we're inside a mall, (my wife and daughter went to a different shop..) well, I got excited over an assortment of Blackberry phones on display. Then when we met up, I told her that there's a Blackberry device that looks and feels so good.. Immediately I was told "NO! Not again..".. poor Hyman could only scratch his head in dismay. LOL

Replace wife with husband. No practicality to it. He just doesn't get the need for me to have #AllTheBlackBerrys

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(19-01-2016, 01:46 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i got a used one. got it for 1/3 price. else wouldnt have bought it.

$599 Canadian is what I could have had it for...I'm still sad :(
It could have been my Precious!!
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(19-01-2016, 07:43 PM)pippimarried Wrote: Replace wife with husband. No practicality to it. He just doesn't get the need for me to have #AllTheBlackBerrys

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I know right, they just don't understand our passion (addiction) for BlackBerry! ;)
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(19-01-2016, 02:12 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Martin is like.... "my precious..."...but then... "no!" LOL

Now that's funny HYMAN, I can picture you standing there and stomping your feet and yelling " But I want one! "
How do I know this? I've been there and done that. LOL
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Schmurf.
(19-01-2016, 08:57 PM)mscloutier Wrote: Now that's funny HYMAN, I can picture you standing there and stomping your feet and yelling " But I want one! "
How do I know this? I've been there and done that. LOL

Hahaha. Yeah, we're like going back to being little kids. What a Blackberry can do.. it brings the best and worse (?) in us. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • mscloutier