Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I love my BlackBerry Z10
I've been using a Z10 as my daily driver for close to three years now, and I must say, for myself at least, it's my favorite BlackBerry 10 device to date. I picked up a Z30 shortly after it was released, sure the battery is larger, as the display, but I simply prefer the LCD display, size, look and feel of my Z10. I know a lot of you will claim the Z10 battery sucks, but hey it always gets me through the day. With every OS update, my Z10 has simply gotten better! 
I also own a Q5, which is a great little device in its own right, fantastic battery life, nice feel and size and the legendary BlackBerry physical keyboard.
I've just recently purchased the BlackBerry Passport.  At the moment I'm not using it as my DD, as I've yet to pick up a sim card for it. At first I was overwhelmed by the size of it, although I must say I'm certainly impressed with it, the keyboard is like butter, it truly is perfection, as is the LCD display and the build quality. Design, engineering and performance it just doesn't get any better! Well done BlackBerry!! Although I'm thinking I should pick up a BlackBerry Classic and give it a try, it very well might be the perfect balance of size and feel for myself.
We, as BlackBerry users should count ourselves lucky that BlackBerry gives us many options other than a simple slab of glass. I guess this is a testament to the longevity and build quality of BlackBerry devices.
One can never own too many BlackBerry's
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 3 users Like mscloutier's post:
  • HYMAN, Nayalm, pippimarried
Amen!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I have seen a Grade A, black Z10 in a Game shop here in our place. It's in mint condition priced at £129. It's tempting me and I'm thinking of buying it. :-)
Buy it!! You won't be disappointed. :)

If you do pick one up, be sure to get a BlackBerry transform case to go with it. It's a simple design, yet offers great protection. One of my favorite cases to date.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(17-01-2016, 03:11 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Buy it!! You won't be disappointed. :)

If you do pick one up, be sure to get a BlackBerry transform case to go with it. It's a simple design, yet offers great protection. One of my favorite cases to date.

How do you make your Z10's battery last, I mean, at least it could get you through the day?
Don't use it?
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
To add, my Z30 just works! You know what, I'm going to go and charge that thing...
(17-01-2016, 04:50 AM)HYMAN Wrote: How do you make your Z10's battery last, I mean, at least it could get you through the day?

I use it for everything, mostly BBM, text, email, browser, phone, UTB app, calendar, remember, twitter, weather and the list goes on. I don't use Facebook or have any Android apps on my Z10.
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

[-] The following 1 user Likes mscloutier's post:
  • Nayalm
Right now my DD is P9982, which essentialy is a Z10. have to admit, im pleasently surprised how its performing. i never thought i can go back after using Z30 and Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • mscloutier
(18-01-2016, 04:10 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Right now my DD is P9982, which essentialy is a Z10. have to admit, im pleasently surprised how its performing. i never thought i can go back after using Z30 and Passport.

I'd love to own the P'9982, I had an opportunity to purchase one recently, new and untouched. My heart was telling me to buy it, but my bank account was saying 'no', that and my wife stopped me! :(
Martin
BlackBerry 10