Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short movies, music videos via PRIV?
Has anyone fiddled with their PRIV's outstanding camera and thought of shooting, let's say a music video, a short film or anything animated of their liking.

I think The PRIV doesn't have the video maker unlike the BB10 devices, am I right? So I brought this up.
I've been doing an experiment with my Z30's native camera doing different videos, mostly familial ones, but the camera is a hit and miss. With better lighting, it's good. But on a dim day, it's not.

So, if anyone has tinkered with the idea, can you please share your thoughts. Thanks!
You hit the issue I run in to with doing that. There's no storymaker. I know there's tons of apps for creating video in androidia, but I really don't want to work through hundreds to find one that doesn't do as much as native BB10. BlackBerry has spoiled me.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
As much as 'we've' asked for more apps from BlackBerry, the Google Play shop can be overwhelming. When I want or need an app, I typically do a poll and based on the consensus, I use said app. Yeah, it is a lot of work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • Brad
(10-01-2016, 01:15 AM)Brad Wrote: You hit the issue I run in to with doing that. There's no storymaker. I know there's tons of apps for creating video in androidia, but I really don't want to work through hundreds to find one that doesn't do as much as native BB10. BlackBerry has spoiled me.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

It's good to have some apps really.

But has anyone tried shooting raw videos without any help from apps?
Back in the day, a decade or more so, Nokia did a contest about shooting short films using any Nokia device with camera, of course, without any help from apps. Just raw footage, if you can imagine the VGA cameras before..

So has any Priv user/owner done one as well? I think the Priv's camera is capable of shooting short and even full length films, as it's at par with the best ones.