Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time to upgrade??
I actually like Win 10. Lol!

I'll just go stand in the corner now

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • fishlove73
Hey Brad, if you like it, that's good! It's just that the conversion on mine ended up being a bad experience. I would imagine that if it went well, I'd feel differently.
My upgrade to Windows 10 only had a minor glitch or two, most were fixed by new drivers.
I hated the UI. Looked like it was designed by kids with crayons. Also lost a lot of customization with Win 8 and Win 10.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I started using Windows 8, when they released Windows 8.1. Why? I had to figure a way to get the Start Menu (or Windows key + X) to get to Control Panel, etc. My users would not have been happy it we sprung Windows 8 on them. A few months after the free Windows 10 was forced down my throat, I upgraded.

Albeit, I am an IT Support Manager and thus, I have to keep up with the latest changes. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)
Ivan, our IT dept never approved Windows Vista or Win 8. They're still evaluating Win10 I believe.
(10-01-2016, 05:37 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Ivan, our IT dept never approved Windows Vista or Win 8. They're still evaluating Win10 I believe.

We ignored Vista and went from XP to 7. We were going to provide Windows 8.1, but then after reviewing 10, that's the current path...
Vista was scary, but not as bad as Millennium.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(11-01-2016, 04:31 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Vista was scary, but not as bad as Millennium.

Oh Windows ME...you make Vista look like BB10
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 3 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • Brad, DickLewis13, Schmurf.