Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Trolls Exist
(19-01-2016, 08:42 PM)mscloutier Wrote: I'm starting to believe that many of the trolls are paid either directly or indirectly by Apple.

Most likely. Tech sites are the best example.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • fishlove73
Thought that for years, why I often use "Apple shills"

(19-01-2016, 08:42 PM)mscloutier Wrote: I'm starting to believe that many of the trolls are paid either directly or indirectly by Apple.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
the tech media is definitely paid by apple.
Trolls exist primarily because parents continue to enable their adult children ages 20-45 to reside in their basement. It's really no different than the ACTUAL troll which was once a cave and underground dweller as well. Food delivery has compounded this problem.
[-] The following 3 users Like fishlove73's post:
  • Brad, mscloutier, Schmurf.
(27-01-2016, 06:31 AM)fishlove73 Wrote: Trolls exist primarily because parents continue to enable their adult children ages 20-45 to reside in their basement. It's really no different than the ACTUAL troll which was once a cave and underground dweller as well. Food delivery has compounded this problem.

every time i see the human loofah... this is exactly what i feel... LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • fishlove73, pippimarried
Lmfao!!!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
(27-01-2016, 06:31 AM)fishlove73 Wrote: Trolls exist primarily because parents continue to enable their adult children ages 20-45 to reside in their basement. It's really no different than the ACTUAL troll which was once a cave and underground dweller as well. Food delivery has compounded this problem.

LMAO!
Martin
BlackBerry 10