Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv meets asphalt
Ahhhh I continue to learn today! Thanks Pippi!
That's impressive. I finally found an AT&T store that had a Priv...well, kind of -- it was a dummy unit. I have to say I'm surprised by the form factor. It's much thinner than I would have expected, even after hearing people say how thin it is. It's a bit taller and wider than I'd prefer, but I'm still intrigued by it.

Glad to see it has typical BlackBerry build quality though!
(15-01-2016, 05:17 PM)Trev Wrote: That's impressive. I finally found an AT&T store that had a Priv...well, kind of -- it was a dummy unit. I have to say I'm surprised by the form factor. It's much thinner than I would have expected, even after hearing people say how thin it is. It's a bit taller and wider than I'd prefer, but I'm still intrigued by it.

The surprising thing Trev, you hold the Passport and Priv top to top and it's the same thickness, to the naked eye anyway. Yet it feels so much thinner. Maybe because of the height, or because of the curved edges. Not sure. They don't feel even close to each other in terms of thickness, but looking at them side by side (or top to top) and I can't tell a difference.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(15-01-2016, 05:17 PM)Trev Wrote: That's impressive. I finally found an AT&T store that had a Priv...well, kind of -- it was a dummy unit. I have to say I'm surprised by the form factor. It's much thinner than I would have expected, even after hearing people say how thin it is. It's a bit taller and wider than I'd prefer, but I'm still intrigued by it.

That could be from the expectation of the older devices like the Torch, which was a bit thicker than say, my Tour.

*announcer voice* But with the miracle ot modern technology, they are able to build them thinner, stronger, faster!