Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv meets asphalt
(10-01-2016, 12:31 PM)fishlove73 Wrote: Glad it survived!! I joke around with friends about how my SE can also double as a self defense item. :-)
Threaten the person with "1 of these 4 corners is going to seriously fucking hurt you" lol

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • fishlove73
(06-01-2016, 09:30 AM)Brad Wrote: It finally happened. My Priv flew from my hands, hit the asphalt in the parking lot much harder than if it had simply been in freefall.

I really feel like the Priv is too thin. It feels almost fragile. I know it's a BlackBerry so it's not like an iPhone. But I also don't trust it to be as sturdy as say.... any other BlackBerry I've ever owned.

Well, here's the damage....

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

That's not too bad Brad. Imagine that drop on a flashy iPhone 6s. That iPhone goes straight to the graveyard. :-)
(14-01-2016, 10:10 PM)Robert Wrote: Threaten the person with "1 of these 4 corners is going to seriously fucking hurt you" lol

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
LOL! Bawahahaha.

Nick for Richard gets **** and that goes through. Think the swear bot needs tweaking.

(14-01-2016, 10:10 PM)Robert Wrote: Threaten the person with "1 of these 4 corners is going to seriously fucking hurt you" lol

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
Crazy what gets thru and what doesn't, DL.

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Brad
Major understatement.   Tounge

(15-01-2016, 07:17 AM)newcollector Wrote: Crazy what gets thru and what doesn't, DL.

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy

That made it through the spam filter but DL's name wont!?

(15-01-2016, 07:17 AM)newcollector Wrote: Crazy what gets thru and what doesn't, DL.

Twss

(15-01-2016, 07:37 AM)Brad Wrote: Twss

What does twss mean?
(15-01-2016, 01:36 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: What does twss mean?

That's what she said

[-] The following 2 users Like pippimarried's post:
  • Brad, Schmurf.