Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv meets asphalt
LOL! That would be like the saying "don't ask questions you don't want to hear the answers to".
(07-01-2016, 03:29 PM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Did you seriously just walk into that one???

D'oh!!!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(06-01-2016, 09:30 AM)Brad Wrote: It finally happened. My Priv flew from my hands, hit the asphalt in the parking lot much harder than if it had simply been in freefall.

I really feel like the Priv is too thin. It feels almost fragile. I know it's a BlackBerry so it's not like an iPhone. But I also don't trust it to be as sturdy as say.... any other BlackBerry I've ever owned.

Well, here's the damage....

Did you get a manicure for pic?

Sent from my STV100-1
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
(08-01-2016, 12:23 PM)Robert Wrote: Did you get a manicure for pic?

Sent from my STV100-1

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
Blackberry phones are like the old Timex commercials, "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking."

[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • Robert
Timex commercial?
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
At least it wasn't too badly damaged...
Glad it survived!! I joke around with friends about how my SE can also double as a self defense item. :-)
[-] The following 1 user Likes fishlove73's post:
  • Robert
BlackBerry know how to make solid phones! As opposed to Apple who plans on you breaking them as fast as possible.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • Schmurf.
(10-01-2016, 01:11 PM)Brad Wrote: BlackBerry know how to make solid phones! As opposed to Apple who plans on you breaking them as fast as possible.

You can add Samsung to that list as well. My daughter literally shattered her new S6 with a drop to the tile floor in our kitchen from only waist height. It took two go-rounds to get it working properly.