Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels
(24-12-2015, 10:06 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: I only have eight subs. No chance of getting spammers on my channel.

I haven't started yet, lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • mscloutier
(21-12-2015, 08:42 AM)Wayno Wrote: I would like to start a Channel, but no time to deal with all the spammers

Why not create a private Channel?
Martin
BlackBerry 10 

(09-01-2016, 12:05 AM)mscloutier Wrote: Why not create a private Channel?

Create a PIN exchange/Tinder-like channel for the spammers, then wait and see that channel grow in numbers more than what UTB has now. LOL
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • fishlove73
I set up a channel for one of my son's bands, if anyone is interested that is, I'm not spamming, only if anyone is interested, they sound a bit like guns n roses in style
Spam it up Bnew. It's a channel thread. Lol

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Ok guys, now I havnt updated it in a little while, but here is the channel C001D6795the band is called Insult to Innocence and they have a 4 track EP they recorded. It think it's pretty cool, but guess I would it's my son singing btw
Ok guys, now I havnt updated it in a little while, but here is the channel C001D6795the band is called Insult to Innocence and they have a 4 track EP they recorded. It think it's pretty cool, but guess I would it's my son singing btw
I have an outdoor enthusiasts channel...still a work in progress.
C0026E625

SE Passport on tapatalk
Do you have an indoor enthusiasts channel? Cause I hermit like a boss...

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • fishlove73
Pippi, you could create one of your own. Talk about the best kinds of couches, the warmest blankies to snuggle under, the pros and cons of tea vs coffee, all that good stuff :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • fishlove73