Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlitzOS 10.3.2.2876 (SR 2836) For All BB10 Devices
Information 
Link for BlitzOS 10.3.2.2876 is available.

For those that prefer a non-destructive upgrade for OS, BlitzOS 10.3.2.2876 is available for download.
Please be aware that Blitz files are extremely safe, but it is still suggested that you do a backup for installing.

Update, be sure BlackBerry Link is closed, will upset Sachesi and likely not work. 

Be patient after reboot, it is not fast. It can take 15 minutes or more to load the upgrade.

Do not touch nor restart!

Also check to be sure you have newest version of BBM before starting it up. Just in case.
Otherwise you may be syncing from scratch.

Newer BlitzOS for 2876 has been uploaded, replaced the two Android bar files with versions from 2813.

BlitzOS 10.3.2.2876.zip

This additional download will not mean a lot unless you upgrade from a version older than 2813
Apps newer in 2813 than 2876

Another update: seems there is a problem with newest Android bar files, if you delete an app, it isn't deleted.
Here is the 2 Android bar files from 2813, sideload with Sachesi, but be sure to uncheck the box for newest apps only.
Edit: I did a hard reset after sideloading the files, honestly do not know if it is necessary or not, but doesn't hurt.
Android bar files from 2813
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Robert
Thanks DL, still haven't loaded up your last blitz on Z10 and Z30 yet. Will jump straight to this one over the weekend
So this is great to see a few new OS's in a couple of weeks. Good stuff BlackBerry!
Should be uploaded by now, but I'm not home.
(18-12-2015, 06:58 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Should be uploaded by now, but I'm not home.

Go.....home......*****
Just updated my Z10 and Z30 with this Blitz, Passport Received update OTA. Thanks DL for providing the Blitz package!!
Would have been happy to, at hospital emergency room.

(18-12-2015, 02:14 PM)Nnik Wrote: Go.....home......*****
(18-12-2015, 08:47 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Would have been happy to, at hospital emergency room.
Hey DL, who is/was in hospital?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Mother-in-law is still there. Doctors running lots of tests. Got a bug and quit taking her meds, real no-no at 85.
Can't be doing that