Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy 5 Camera 'Not Fit For Purpose'
Seems the much vaunted (and can't even be given away) SG5 doesn't even have a working camera in a significant number of cases...

http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/sams...r-purpose/

My God, if BlackBerry did such a thing imagine the uproar?

As it is people just aren't upgrading Apple and Samsung products in anywhere near the numbers that they used to (or these company's need).

The ONLY OS that can move on now, breaking mould after mould is BB10 powered by QNX - the others seem hamstrung by their past and short of ideas.

I, for one, cannot wait until Chen has the cash to tell the world as, let's face it, the public are buying some absolute rubbish without realising just what they could have...
Do now Samsung has a cameragate issue over their own.
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
When will people wake up? Likely never but you would the general population is a little smarter than that.
So much agree with Biggly, if it happens to BlackBerry, media and forum trolls alike will bash it.

Just see the trolls' cave for example. So many threads commonly titled with "this is why BlackBerry fails" or something like that. Then the trolls will insert a certain problem that somehow magically only happens to them. And they stubbornly refuse to look for a fix and opt to bash BlackBerry. But when ***** happens to the trolls' choice of device, they'd defend with the typical sales number stuff. Hurr durr we're doing something right because we sell millions durr hurr

Nothing is perfect, and when you got a problem, you can ask for help. No need for "this is why BlackBerry fails" again and again. Admittedly I've got a problem with camera not starting / fail before (STL100-1), but I looked for a solution and now have no more problems.
http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/04/25/...ke-button/. How about this issue with the iPhone 5 power button; I suspect the fan boys and girls have their responses ready.
(27-04-2014, 03:47 AM)ital1 Wrote: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/04/25/...ke-button/. How about this issue with the iPhone 5 power button; I suspect the fan boys and girls have their responses ready.

As do I Ital1, as do I...
Not only this problem. Yesterday I was talking to a woman who has a daughter in the same pre school class as me and she said that her pictures don't display on her Note 3 and that the phone freezes. She's had to turn it into Sprint to send to a samsung repair center.
Well aside from the alarm/sleep button on the iPhone 5, they're both really great devices.

Well, I mean, aside from the alarm/sleep button of the iPhone 5 and the camera on the Galaxy S5, they're both really good devices.

Well, I mean, aside from the alarm/sleep button on the iPhone 5, the camera on the Galaxy S5, and the fact that every Android I've ever tested or used has become painfully slow after a few months use, they both are devices.

Well, I mean, aside from making excuses for sub par products, they're both below mediocre devices aiming at the high end market. Hey, wait, isn't this what us BlackBerry abusers were told by the other OS users when one person mentions experiences a bug? That's funny, all of my BlackBerry devices have outlasted any of my friends' devices. And some of my BlackBerry's have been loaned to friends and have withstood their abuse.
[-] The following 2 users Like Trev's post:
  • Brad, Canuckvoip
(27-04-2014, 09:04 AM)Trev Wrote: Well aside from the alarm/sleep button on the iPhone 5, they're both really great devices.

Well, I mean, aside from the alarm/sleep button of the iPhone 5 and the camera on the Galaxy S5, they're both really good devices.

Well, I mean, aside from the alarm/sleep button on the iPhone 5, the camera on the Galaxy S5, and the fact that every Android I've ever tested or used has become painfully slow after a few months use, they both are devices.

Well, I mean, aside from making excuses for sub par products, they're both below mediocre devices aiming at the high end market. Hey, wait, isn't this what us BlackBerry abusers were told by the other OS users when one person mentions experiences a bug? That's funny, all of my BlackBerry devices have outlasted any of my friends' devices. And some of my BlackBerry's have been loaned to friends and have withstood their abuse.

Brilliant Trev!

(27-04-2014, 08:20 AM)Cassie Wrote: Not only this problem. Yesterday I was talking to a woman who has a daughter in the same pre school class as me and she said that her pictures don't display on her Note 3 and that the phone freezes. She's had to turn it into Sprint to send to a samsung repair center.

That's the weird thing. You have to send the heap of (incredibly light) scrap back. And they give you nothing (or a dumb phone) in the meantime.

It's just pathetic customer service really...
(27-04-2014, 09:04 AM)Trev Wrote: Well aside from the alarm/sleep button on the iPhone 5, they're both really great devices.

Lmao! Loved your post man. And Spot on true!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"