Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clear All
As an original Android user, I often used Task Manager, to close all running apps.
I'd click the Task Manager button, then select 'Clear All'.

On Android, the 'Clear All', is at the bottom of the screen when you open Task Manager. But, on the Priv, it is at the top.
Often, it feels like a stretch, when trying to click on it.

Do you agree? Should it be moved to the bottom?
When I had a Nexus 7, I never used Task Manager. Didn't leave anything open, bloody thing lagged to much.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Is it the button next to home button that you are referring to?

Coz I hate that UI design on my Samy tab2. Also this brand new tab lags and crashes everytime. So instead of home button I press the whatever button and close the app immediately.
Agree with Ivan. Should be moved to the bottom. Ergonomics is something BB10 was great at, Android and iOS suck at it. Would like to see Priv follow BB10 in this regard

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • ivantwilliams
+1 on moving it!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(17-12-2015, 11:36 PM)ivantwilliams Wrote: As an original Android user, I often used Task Manager, to close all running apps.
I'd click the Task Manager button, then select 'Clear All'.

On Android, the 'Clear All', is at the bottom of the screen when you open Task Manager. But, on the Priv, it is at the top.
Often, it feels like a stretch, when trying to click on it.

Do you agree? Should it be moved to the bottom?
"Google's Android is just too dominant, sophisticated, and expertly engineered." -Jimbo from AC
Hehe!