Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large screen Classic
I'm curious, would you use a BlackBerry Classic, that had a screen size of a Priv, Passport or at least 5.5 - 5.7?
Would have to see overall size. That's why a Slider would be nice, larger screen, still get the great PKB.
I don't care for the very huge phones, if I want a walkie talkie I'll get one.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul, newcollector
I have the Classic for work and I really liked the size until I started using my Passport. I agree with ***** that the slider concept is probably the only way to get the screen size bigger. Unless you are upgrading to PP size, I don't think the Classic needs to be changed. Some of my coworkers have mentioned it was the perfect size and any bigger would be too much.
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 2 users Like kpbutton's post:
  • DickLewis13, Fayzul
Agree, as a DD, Classic is an excellent size and feels great when using it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Fayzul
If you are referring to the tool belt, for me personally, I don't need it. I would take the Priv as it is with BB10 or the passport with a 4th row.
As DD, classic is too small for me. Reading documents and emails, browsing is much more awesome on passport for me. And I did use the classic for good three weeks.
Passport does handle browser better, but email and text, I don't see a problem with the Classic. Plus I can't use Passport as a DD. It's GSM, so I'm SOL.
DL, I have heard the Verizon is going to upgrade their system so that GSM works on it. Not sure how reliable that rumor is, but one can always hope.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Supposed to change, first read about it over 3 years ago.

(18-12-2015, 05:11 AM)newcollector Wrote: DL, I have heard the Verizon is going to upgrade their system so that GSM works on it. Not sure how reliable that rumor is, but one can always hope.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(17-12-2015, 10:11 PM)ivantwilliams Wrote: I'm curious, would you use a BlackBerry Classic, that had a screen size of a Priv, Passport or at least 5.5 - 5.7?
Very much so

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk