Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical keyboard
I'll just wait and see.

(17-12-2015, 04:25 AM)HYMAN Wrote: That could be the "Vienna", a mid tier slab the size of Leap/Z30 with a PKB.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I think that's been the rumours.
(13-12-2015, 03:11 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: Most of you know this already, but for those that don't, I have\own a BlackBerry Priv.

The thing is, I hardly EVER open the physical keyboard. Thus I hardly use the physical keyboard either.

So, with that, I hope BlackBerry's next Android device is without the physical keyboard and has a screen offering of between 5.5 - 5.7.

What say you?

Just for the short cuts alone it HAS TO BE THERE.
I hate when im on a forum and i gotta scroll maybe 20 x to get to bottom then 20 to get back to top. Pushing "B" or "T" saves me!!! on sports betting forums this is sooo sooo important.
"Google's Android is just too dominant, sophisticated, and expertly engineered." -Jimbo from AC
Hehe!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FallingTitan's post:
  • Schmurf.
Falling, I agree with you! When I moves to t Z10 and later the Z30, I was painfully aware of the keyboard shortcuts. Now that I'm on a Passport and have the keyboard back, I'm loving the shortcuts.
(20-12-2015, 04:40 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: Falling, I agree with you! When I moves to t Z10 and later the Z30, I was painfully aware of the keyboard shortcuts. Now that I'm on a Passport and have the keyboard back, I'm loving the shortcuts.

If you are using the browser, swipe from top bezel and hit the small black ribbon that pops up. will take u to top. not sure if it works with UTB app.