Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physical keyboard
Most of you know this already, but for those that don't, I have\own a BlackBerry Priv.

The thing is, I hardly EVER open the physical keyboard. Thus I hardly use the physical keyboard either.

So, with that, I hope BlackBerry's next Android device is without the physical keyboard and has a screen offering of between 5.5 - 5.7.

What say you?
(13-12-2015, 03:11 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: Most of you know this already, but for those that don't, I have\own a BlackBerry Priv.

The thing is, I hardly EVER open the physical keyboard. Thus I hardly use the physical keyboard either.

So, with that, I hope BlackBerry's next Android device is without the physical keyboard and has a screen offering of between 5.5 - 5.7.

What say you?

BlackBerry's first foray in the Android market seems to be doing very well. It's highly likely that BlackBerry will give a mix of devices, both, keyboard and full touch screen just like they did for OS10
[-] The following 1 user Likes Observation Junkie's post:
  • Schmurf.
I find myself rarely using the PKB as well, but I'm a total PKB guy. If this had the three row keyboard I'd be a happy camper.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
I keep thinking back to Olivia Newton-John's Let's Get Physical...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Observation Junkie
(13-12-2015, 07:01 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: I keep thinking back to Olivia Newton-John's Let's Get Physical...

Let me hear your PKB talk, your PKB talk
Let me hear your PKB talk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Observation Junkie's post:
  • Schmurf.
Phhbbtt!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I'm still 80% VKB.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
With a Passport as tablet and Classic as DD, PKB is my only choice for now.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I have to have a PKB. I need buttons to push.

Sent from my Passport
(13-12-2015, 09:50 AM)pippimarried Wrote: I have to have a PKB. I need buttons to push.

Sent from my Passport

Is your husband aware of this? ;)