Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share your hobbies with us.
(07-12-2015, 08:50 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: Sipo, I give you total credit my friend. Well done sir. I read the passion in your words.  

I'm similar to you in some aspects, UTB is also my hobby too. Last 3 years I've decided to lead a more quieter life. Days are long and at times stressful in my job. All I want to do is get home and chill, that is also at the weekends.  

UTB I came across about a year ago, and only joined the forums only recently.  

It keeps me occupied and busy with fellow BlackBerry friends.  

Well done on your post sir

Thanks OJ. I just "spoke from the heart". I'm glad to know that I am not the only one with this hobby. Indeed, UTB Blogs keeps me engaged. It makes me happy to interact with fellow BlackBerry fans. 
Thanks to you too, Sir, for the acknowledgement.
[-] The following 2 users Like SipoKapumba's post:
  • james pisano, Observation Junkie
Research.  Had to shift one of my theological bookcases yesterday.  That's one of eight.  Here's the transition from one space to the next.

#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 2 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • fishlove73, Trev
(07-12-2015, 09:35 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Research.  Had to shift one of my theological bookcases yesterday.  That's one of eight.  Here's the transition from one space to the next.

Chap, are you researching for a PhD degree? That is a lot of books.
(07-12-2015, 09:20 AM)Trev Wrote: Thank you!

Both were taken with a BB Classic.  The top one was edited slightly with the native photo editor, then again using PhotoBucket's editing tools.
The second one was edited only on the Classic, but I snapped it through my polarized sunglasses.

On a BlackBerry Classic, and you got that great quality pics? Wow.

I liked the way you used the sunglasses, that's definitely using imagination.

I think I definitely need to use my BlackBerry to create pics. Yours look very professional, especially the angle and the use of light. Well done
[-] The following 1 user Likes Observation Junkie's post:
  • Trev
(07-12-2015, 09:35 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Research.  Had to shift one of my theological bookcases yesterday.  That's one of eight.  Here's the transition from one space to the next.

Surprised

You should just watch the movie versions! Embarrased
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trev's post:
  • Brad
(07-12-2015, 09:45 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: On a BlackBerry Classic, and you got that great quality pics? Wow.

I liked the way you used the sunglasses, that's definitely using imagination.

I think I definitely need to use my BlackBerry to create pics. Yours look very professional, especially the angle and the use of light. Well done

Thank you for the kind words, they are much appreciated! 

Here's another thread where other users have shared only photos taken with a BB: http://utbblogs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=499 so use your BB camera and share some shots!
A couple that I've posted were taken with a Tour (9630) and a Bold (9900/9930).  Can't say I've had a BB camera ever let me down.
(07-12-2015, 07:53 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Nothing on YouTube OJ, but we did put some crappy recordings on our Reverbnation page... https://www.reverbnation.com/Daypass
No laughing!
My quad is just toy class for learning. It's a Latrax Alias. Next I'm looking at stepping up to brushless hobby/sports type. A Blade 200QX looks good. A Blade 350 would be a good camera platform too.

I listened to those tracks. Good stuff, and nice choices of the Canuck Rock :D
Sadly I really have no hobbies. It's just work and home stuff and sleep. Crap I've got to get a life!
(07-12-2015, 09:39 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Chap, are you researching for a PhD degree? That is a lot of books.

A couple.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(07-12-2015, 08:39 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I'm totally loving the rendition of David Bowie "we could be heroes "

That song has always made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Love it.  

Sorry to all if I've high jacked this post...

Thanks OJ, that's a fav for me to play.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...