Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share your hobbies with us.
Sports, working out. (gym), technology, music, books, and good drinks. (i.e.: wiine, scotch, rum).
My main hobby is playing guitar and singing in a rock cover band. Here's our studio

I also love to play golf... not very well... but it's a blast.
I also recently got into RC flight and enjoying a quadcopter.

Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 3 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • Brad, Observation Junkie, Trev
That is an awesome studio :)
Have you posted any of your songs on YouTube?

Quad copter. I was almost close to buying one myself last year. Decent ones are close to £800 or so. I like the idea that you can strap a GoPro to it, which was the main reason why I was going to buy one. Purely for ariel shots down by the river.
Love the quad copters Dave, been looking at at few cheapies on ebay lately. I won't outlay a fortune on one if I can't fly it first. A cheapie on ebay witha ? fitted goes for anywhere between $100-400 AU.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wayno's post:
  • Observation Junkie
By the way, nice studio. Just missing the groupies!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Wayno's post:
  • Observation Junkie, Schmurf.
(07-12-2015, 06:37 AM)Wayno Wrote: By the way, nice studio. Just missing the groupies!!

They're all having a cup of tea and a back rub.
Carry all those guitars must be causing leather rash on their necks

:)
(07-12-2015, 06:31 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: That is an awesome studio :)
Have you posted any of your songs on YouTube?  

Quad copter. I was almost close to buying one myself last year. Decent ones are close to £800 or so. I like the idea that you can strap a GoPro to it, which was the main reason why I was going to buy one. Purely for  ariel shots down by the river.

(07-12-2015, 06:36 AM)Wayno Wrote: Love the quad copters Dave, been looking at at few cheapies on ebay lately. I won't outlay a fortune on one if I can't fly it first. A cheapie on ebay witha ? fitted goes for anywhere between $100-400 AU.

Nothing on YouTube OJ, but we did put some crappy recordings on our Reverbnation page... https://www.reverbnation.com/Daypass
No laughing!
My quad is just toy class for learning. It's a Latrax Alias. Next I'm looking at stepping up to brushless hobby/sports type. A Blade 200QX looks good. A Blade 350 would be a good camera platform too.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • Observation Junkie
(07-12-2015, 07:53 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: Nothing on YouTube OJ, but we did put some crappy recordings on our Reverbnation page... https://www.reverbnation.com/Daypass
No laughing!
My quad is just toy class for learning. It's a Latrax Alias. Next I'm looking at stepping up to brushless hobby/sports type. A Blade 200QX looks good. A Blade 350 would be a good camera platform too.

I played "feelin all right" totally awesome, loved it. It's my kind of much. I'm definitely going to listen to the rest of the tracks :)
Dave, I'm sitting back and chilling with the music.

I use my BlackBerry Z10 a lot, and if sounds great on it, on full blast.

On the third track, great sounds, well done guys
(07-12-2015, 08:01 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I played "feelin all right" totally awesome, loved it. It's my kind of much. I'm definitely going to listen to the rest of the tracks :)

Very kind of you sir! Embarrased