Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Of Interest
(08-12-2015, 04:22 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: The show is kind of like The Blacklist. One has to accept the unlimited resources for a man like Raymond Reddington that supply villains week after week. I only wish there's a consistency in the fighting skills of John Reese and not lazily serve as a the convenience for the plot lines. Also the consistency of the story from one episode to another. Some episodes are better than the others. And the building up of the main story is drifting along.

I'm a TV junkie and I learned a long time ago to put aside expectations and comparisons when starting a new series. Tabula rasa. Every show starts with a blank slate where I'm concerned unless it has a clear connection to a grander design (i.e. Jessica Jones).

That being said, what draws me to shows is not so much the premise, but the people. If I can find one character or one actor that I love, the show has potential. I love watching actors play different characters and I love seen those character personalities development over the series arcs. It's why I'll always prefer TV to movies.

Bah... this is turning into a blog post. Anyway, just enjoy POI for what it brings to the table. And that is decided entirely by the person watching it.

Sent from my Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • veeru789
(10-12-2015, 01:34 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Ala Mystery Science Theater 3000? :)

Sidenote: MST3K is coming back.

Sent from my Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • HYMAN
Sweet
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(10-12-2015, 11:11 AM)pippimarried Wrote: Sidenote: MST3K is coming back.

Sent from my Passport

For real? Season what? 6? :-)
(03-12-2015, 07:27 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Homeland was good during the first season but got tired of it because of the same set up right until now I think. :-)

Unless they start killing major characters left right and centre. Or build independent stories every season.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(10-12-2015, 07:10 PM)HYMAN Wrote: For real? Season what? 6? :-)

More than double their goal... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst...gbackmst3k

Sent from my Passport
I like POI....but I also liked "Herold" from Lost. Not the best plot always, but the characters do it for me. It also brings the issue of privacy/tech into the forefront..which I think is important.

SE Passport on tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes fishlove73's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
The show is coming back with a shortened wrap up season.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
POI was cool in the beginning but seemed to get a bit dumb

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
Nnik, are you suspecting that it's jumped the shark now?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Nnik