Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Of Interest
(03-12-2015, 01:10 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I really liked POI. only stupid thing about the show is the characters use iPhones to hack BlackBerrys and other devices. but the whole plot and characters are extremely well done. it has been renewed for season 5 but only 17 episodes. I guess it will be all about taking down Samaritan.

I've forgotten what season the producers killed Ms. Shaw's character.
(03-12-2015, 02:44 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I really like POI. only negative is the lead characters use iPhones to hack everything. lol. other than that, great plot and characterisation.

That's the funny side of it. How can an iPhone hack a Blackberry? Not a chance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Schmurf.
(02-12-2015, 10:16 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I am watching this TV show, Person Of Interest, because the producers use BB10 device and talks about the security issues we love to talk about here and there.

Jim Caviezel uses a Blackberry PD P'9983 as his device of choice.

I saw all seasons and episodes so far in 2 months.
Excellent series, loved it. Jim Caviezel back story is sad, as his career was almost in tatters after he played Jesus. Hollywood turned their back on him.

But what a come back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Observation Junkie's post:
  • pippimarried
(04-12-2015, 05:39 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I saw all seasons and episodes so far in 2 months.
Excellent series, loved it. Jim Caviezel back story is sad, as his career was almost in tatters after he played Jesus. Hollywood turned their back on him.

But what a come back.

Yeah, true. It must've been a curse for him playing the role.

Good series indeed, but I like Miss Shaw working with him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HYMAN's post:
  • Observation Junkie
(03-12-2015, 07:30 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I've forgotten what season the producers killed Ms. Shaw's character.

I think season 3. but shes not actually dead. just brain washed somewhere. hope I didn't spoil it for you.
(04-12-2015, 03:24 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I think season 3. but shes not actually dead. just brain washed somewhere. hope I didn't spoil it for you.

No, you didn't. LOL. We might see a comeback on the upcoming season/s. :-)
yup. the final season. only 15 or 17 episodes instead of 21 or something.
(04-12-2015, 05:39 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I saw all seasons and episodes so far in 2 months.

But what a come back.

Love Jim Cavieziel. I think he's one of the most underrated actors out there. So glad to see him come back.

POI is fantastic. The dynamic between the main characters is intriguing and heartwarming without feeling saccharine. And I loved seeing a Whedon alum show up. Amy Acker is phenomenal.

Sent from my Passport
My favourite character in POI is Elias. Classy and dominating. What's yours?
Harold... hands down. Reese is second, but I love how Michael Emerson plays Harold. The entire cast is amazing, though so it's like picking a favorite from my favorites.

Sent from my Passport