Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many?
(29-11-2015, 01:28 PM)ivantwilliams Wrote: How many UTB members have a Priv?
List your names\ID below (I'm merely being nosy)...
Had mine a couple of weeks now and honestly love it first time ever on Android but got used to it now can't remember my UTB name this is new account I will say Priv was very buggy before first update so much smoother after that hoping hub is made more useful thought not a patch on BB10 hub

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamescunni1983's post:
  • Brad
You used jamescunni, if you forgot password, PM an Admin, Brad (early for now) or Robert.

(10-12-2015, 09:34 PM)jamescunni1983 Wrote: Had mine a couple of weeks now and honestly love it first time ever on Android but got used to it now can't remember my UTB name this is new account I will say Priv was very buggy before first update so much smoother after that hoping hub is made more useful thought not a patch on BB10 hub

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(10-12-2015, 10:25 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: You used jamescunni, if you forgot password, PM an Admin, Brad (early for now) or Robert.
Thanks DL

[-] The following 1 user Likes jamescunni1983's post:
  • DickLewis13
(29-11-2015, 02:23 PM)ivantwilliams Wrote: A rather good first Android device, by BlackBerry. The next one needs to be better; mainly the Hub and speed of certain functions. Example taking photos...

Luckily what you listed is not device specific and the fix is simply app updates from BlackBerry which are coming. Hub on Dec 14th.
Jamescunni, looks like you're a new member. Welcome to UTB. You may want to head to the Introductions section under General Discussions and post an intro thread there to let the others know you're hanging out with us.

Cheers!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Brad