Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTB - The Originators
Mobile/App version is the same. I use browser to switch to full version when needed.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(14-01-2016, 04:54 PM)BlackJack Wrote: I was invited by Canuck after torching the orange and the green/yellow site. Thanks for the soft place to land Dave! Finally a fan site that makes sense! And great to have most of the green yellow Martians here!

I'm just glad you accepted! Cool
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 2 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, mscloutier
(14-01-2016, 04:54 PM)BlackJack Wrote: I was invited by Canuck after torching the orange and the green/yellow site. Thanks for the soft place to land Dave! Finally a fan site that makes sense! And great to have most of the green yellow Martians here!

i thought i invited you :(
(18-01-2016, 03:42 PM)veeru789 Wrote: i thought i invited you :(

OK... sounds good to me! Big_smile2

LOL.....
I think a lot of people tried to pry him loose of Not4

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk
it was a great place. and then came along JT.
(25-01-2016, 01:17 PM)veeru789 Wrote: it was a great place. and then came along JT.

I really enjoyed the forum there, but then they blew it up and everybody lost their thousands of posts. I think BJ had over 10,000 and I over 3,000.
That really flushed the community.
No worries... I have all my friends here. Cool

[-] The following 2 users Like Canuckvoip's post:
  • Brad, MissoulaMarinerFan
(27-01-2016, 01:14 PM)Canuckvoip Wrote: I really enjoyed the forum there, but then they blew it up and everybody lost their thousands of posts. I think BJ had over 10,000 and I over 3,000.
That really flushed the community.
No worries... I have all my friends here. Cool

well yes. but that was not the main reason for me leaving. their whole attitude towards BlackBerry and click bait headlines were. also the final nail was when Niko and crew started attacking subs.
(27-01-2016, 01:22 PM)veeru789 Wrote: well yes. but that was not the main reason for me leaving. their whole attitude towards BlackBerry and click bait headlines were. also the final nail was when Niko and crew started attacking subs.

Yes, unfortunately the aggressive behaviour towards forum members was pretty much a nail in the coffin. In hindsight I am still astonished at the way it was handled, and the fact it was allowed at all/in the first place.