Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UTB - The Originators
That's a great invite Brad. I think I met you in that same group. if I remember correct, StephenBB was the most active guy in there always being the big brother.
(14-12-2015, 12:28 PM)Brad Wrote: Bwahahahahaha!!! I can't believe you found that.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I like to keep the things that are important to me. Cool
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Canuckvoip's post:
  • Trev
Dave's a bit long winded at times

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
(16-12-2015, 12:23 PM)Nnik Wrote: Dave's a bit long winded at times

Those times would be waking times.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Chap, that narrows it down, now doesn't it? ;)
(25-11-2015, 06:56 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: You mean shave our heads except pony tails, wearing pink robes, playing tambourine and chanting at your local airports? Big_smile2

There's no tambourines!
And I'd like to add that Brad forgot the channel battle...
That's what got me involved with UTB, I thought I'd do the battle (even as the underdog!) because it was two channels with roots from the same ground, promote BlackBerry, mine was also to bash crapple as you probably all know but in my eyes, we were on the same page!
Some great friendships were made in that channel battle all those years ago and I'm pleased to say, whatever the outcome of it, I'm pleased! My channel now has over 1100 subscribers, obviously not as many as the UTB channel, I know I wouldn't win now.
Through UTB I've learnt more than I possibly could elsewhere about BlackBerry, and for that I'd like to thank Brad, Biggly and the lads.
Thanks guys for accepting my weird ways and taking me into the biggest and best BlackBerry fansite to let me contribute! Other than my home family... this is the best!
[-] The following 7 users Like GRIM's post:
  • BlackJack, Brad, mscloutier, pippimarried, Trev, veeru789, Wayno
(19-12-2015, 06:53 AM)GRIM Wrote: There's no tambourines!
And I'd like to add that Brad forgot the channel battle...
That's what got me involved with UTB, I thought I'd do the battle (even as the underdog!) because it was two channels with roots from the same ground, promote BlackBerry, mine was also to bash crapple as you probably all know but in my eyes, we were on the same page!
Some great friendships were made in that channel battle all those years ago and I'm pleased to say, whatever the outcome of it, I'm pleased! My channel now has over 1100 subscribers, obviously not as many as the UTB channel, I know I wouldn't win now.
Through UTB I've learnt more than I possibly could elsewhere about BlackBerry, and for that I'd like to thank Brad, Biggly and the lads.
Thanks guys for accepting my weird ways and taking me into the biggest and best BlackBerry fansite to let me contribute! Other than my home family... this is the best!

Awwww! Grim's a big ole boney softie! :hug:

Sent from my Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • BlackJack
Thanks for sharing... :-)
•   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   •
Grim, your posts add great flavour to UTB. *hugs*
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • BlackJack, mscloutier
(16-12-2015, 12:23 PM)Nnik Wrote: Dave's a bit long winded at times

Obvious things are obvious!
Big_smile2
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...