Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
priv security
The Amazon update notification keeps popping up on my second phone. its been happening for a while now.
Took 6 tries before Amazon finally was installed and notifications went away.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(23-11-2015, 10:30 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Took 6 tries before Amazon finally was installed and notifications went away.

Same here. I think the way it went away for me was to just open the app without opening the notification. But this could just be a coincidence
Hmm, think I did the same thing. :)

(24-11-2015, 06:24 AM)Wayno Wrote: Same here. I think the way it went away for me was to just open the app without opening the notification. But this could just be a coincidence
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(24-11-2015, 06:24 AM)Wayno Wrote: Same here. I think the way it went away for me was to just open the app without opening the notification. But this could just be a coincidence

tried that. lets see if it works.
(23-11-2015, 10:30 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Took 6 tries before Amazon finally was installed and notifications went away.

I've constantly had issues on the Amazon app updates with my Passport, it doesn't seem to want to take. Maybe the phone is smarter than we give credit for?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • veeru789
ive tried what wayno said. didn't work. the notification still keeps popping up. I will just ignore it.
In the past I have done what Wayno has done and it's worked, though again it has at times taken more than one kick at the cat.
Keep persisting with it, it should eventually go away but it is bloody annoying
(28-11-2015, 05:16 PM)Wayno Wrote: Keep persisting with it, it should eventually go away but it is bloody annoying

Lol.......... i find ignoring it easier.