Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Priv Screen shot thread
Very cool screenshots. I have to say that as much as I am a tech guy, I still prefer/appreciate an analog clock. Aside from the clock app, I can't see how to change the time from digital to analog on the home screen. I would love to have a clock face on my homescreen (no apps showing on mine).
@Schmurf if you have a clock widget, click into it, and go to settings. More than likely, in there you can change from digital to analog. That's what I did with mine; did you see my screen shot?
I'm loving all the wallpapers, especially the guitar, great purple wash effect...
(13-12-2015, 07:17 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: @Schmurf if you have a clock widget, click into it, and go to settings. More than likely, in there you can change from digital to analog. That's what I did with mine; did you see my screen shot?

Ivan, I should have clarified that I DON’T have a Priv, I have a Passport. I wish to I had an analog clock for my homescreen. I thought I had mentioned it was for my Passport, but I see that I neglected to mention that.
Dark...

[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • Schmurf.
I'm using @Vertumus_XDA 's new icon pack; only released on 15th Dec. Go get it...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rmun&hl=en

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Priv that...

Appropriate...

Like my screen, you must...

[-] The following 2 users Like ivantwilliams's post:
  • Brad, Schmurf.
(31-12-2015, 12:13 PM)ivantwilliams Wrote: Like my screen, you must...

Like your post, I do!