Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hub on BlackBerry Priv
Has anyone found a decent video on the 'best' way to use the Hub?
In a way I wished I wasn't used to BB10. With that, this version of the Hub, seems lacking. But, more than likely I'm using it wrong. Hence the question...
I don't know of a vid, but I suppose the Help Blog on Inside BlackBerry might have something.

I just found out the HUB on the Priv allows you to open notifications from 3rd party apps and take action on them. I heard you can also hit "back" to go back into the HUB... Seems more robust than I had anticipated.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
I'll play with it more...
What I miss the most is the "Triage" in the BB10 hub. Instant access to read/unread, delete, and archive. Need that on Priv.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
(10-11-2015, 05:30 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: What I miss the most is the "Triage" in the BB10 hub. Instant access to read/unread, delete, and archive. Need that on Priv.

I had a hub question for your, Canuckvoip, in another thread, but this thread has answered my question. 
(10-11-2015, 05:30 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: What I miss the most is the "Triage" in the BB10 hub. Instant access to read/unread, delete, and archive. Need that on Priv.

You sort of have that on the Priv. In the BlackBerry Hub, you can filter. Now, if you're asking for the pinch/zoom Hub option; yep I agree the Priv needs it.
can you colour code accounts in the Priv Hub?
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • james pisano, newcollector
Yes. Well, items in the Hub. Email, BBM and Twitter. Probably Facebook and LinkedIn, too. Albeit, I don't use those.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • veeru789
(15-11-2015, 05:13 AM)ivantwilliams Wrote: Yes. Well, items in the Hub. Email, BBM and Twitter. Probably Facebook and LinkedIn, too. Albeit, I don't use those.

nice!
I read somewhere that hub on android only supports email, twitter and FB. and BBM ofcourse. other social media accounts will be added with next update.