Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT&T Priv purchased
So you couldn't resist eh? How is it?
no I couldn't. And I just posted s blog about it. Lol

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
...touche'. And, I work hard, thus I should play hard. I get guilty sometimes at the things that are afforded to me. Albeit, I don't do drugs and binge drink etc. So, I should be allowed to spend a little.

Roll on Saturday morning, AT&T are going to love me.
This time, I'm using the Next program and trading in my Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Then getting the Priv on a 12 month term. I can live with paying $300 to trade my Note 5, versus $749. Just saying... :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ivantwilliams's post:
  • Brad
Wow! The drama!!!

Lol. Glad to see more UTB members getting the Priv. Good to have the feedback of honest FANS of BlackBerry rather than trolls.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 3 users Like james pisano's post:
  • ivantwilliams, Trev, veeru789
(19-11-2015, 04:02 PM)Brad Wrote: no I couldn't. And I just posted s blog about it. Lol

Do a YouTube video on your impression of the device, its features, your likes and dislikes.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
(18-11-2015, 04:51 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Sounds to me like you are nitpicking. None of those sound deal breakers to me. Especially when you have one of its kind hardware with security.

I have a Samsung tab2 and it crashes every two days. And its brand new. I think its the shifty android OS.
7" or 10.1" Samsung Tab?

(20-11-2015, 04:20 AM)james pisano Wrote: Wow! The drama!!!

Lol. Glad to see more UTB members getting the Priv. Good to have the feedback of honest FANS of BlackBerry rather than trolls.
My policy is to buy "flagship" devices at least a year or more after they launch, because by then, the price would have dropped by $100 or more. My next target is the Passport 1E (Original Passport). I just love those square edges. They are so retro and iconic.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SipoKapumba's post:
  • Brad
(21-11-2015, 01:28 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: My policy is to buy "flagship" devices at least a year or more after they launch, because by then, the price would have dropped by $100 or more. My next target is the Passport 1E (Original Passport). I just love those square edges. They are so retro and iconic.

I got my Passport April of this year which is 7 months after the device launched. Saved a couple of hundred dollars because of a UTB coupon and because the original Passport was marked down to $499 on Shopblackberry. Best move I made was to wait.

Now M will come out shortly to the Priv (early next year), and BlackBerry will have more devices coming our way. If they do and they are only BlackDroid, I will make my move. But I will wear out my Passport first and maybe by then the BlackDroid will be a true hybrid experience. I just hate to move away from BB10.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newcollector's post:
  • SipoKapumba
(21-11-2015, 01:13 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Do a YouTube video on your impression of the device, its features, your likes and dislikes.

I may just do that. I know there's already a ton of videos out there already though

(21-11-2015, 05:53 AM)newcollector Wrote: I got my Passport April of this year which is 7 months after the device launched. Saved a couple of hundred dollars because of a UTB coupon and because the original Passport was marked down to $499 on Shopblackberry. Best move I made was to wait.

Now M will come out shortly to the Priv (early next year), and BlackBerry will have more devices coming our way. If they do and they are only BlackDroid, I will make my move. But I will wear out my Passport first and maybe by then the BlackDroid will be a true hybrid experience. I just hate to move away from BB10.
Oh I'm not moving away. Lol. The Priv is on the line my Z10 was on. Primary is still my Passport