Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why no Priv review unit for UTB?
I traded in my white windowless van DL

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
The Channel and the Forums may be two separate worlds for some users and it may not be easy getting them to comment on the site, unless there was a way of merging the two experiences, that would enable channel comments to be automatically pushed here. Having tried the channel yesterday, it is hard work to serve two "masters". People will stick to one or the other.
[-] The following 2 users Like SipoKapumba's post:
  • newcollector, veeru789
You hit the nail on the head Sipo. Unfortunately, to be competitive re: rankings, we need them here. It's really strange, we've seen our channel community explode, and yet our rankings have dropped. With the goal to be to provide an alternative voice to the troll blogs, we need those rankings to match theirs. :(

Our competitors are commercial entities. Being a fan driven site, we may not be able to compete with them, because they are driven by commercial interests to invest in marketing their sites and as a result, dilute their content. Without money, we can only do so much. Perhaps, that is what makes UTB unique - it is driven by passion and not dollars.
Guns instead? ;)

(12-11-2015, 06:01 AM)Brad Wrote: I traded in my white windowless van DL

Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Robert
(12-11-2015, 06:55 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Guns instead? ;)

Lmao DL!

Just trying to help all I can.  Hehe!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad
(12-11-2015, 06:33 AM)SipoKapumba Wrote: The Channel and the Forums may be two separate worlds for some users and it may not be easy getting them to comment on the site, unless there was a way of merging the two experiences, that would enable channel comments to be automatically pushed here. Having tried the channel yesterday, it is hard work to serve two "masters". People will stick to one or the other.
Exactly right, Sipo. I am a forums guy because I really don't have time to do both. For me, this is where the action is. But if it will help UTB, I will start posting in the channels.
(13-11-2015, 11:28 PM)newcollector Wrote: Exactly right, Sipo. I am a forums guy because I really don't have time to do both. For me, this is where the action is. But if it will help UTB, I will start posting in the channels.

Actually, goal is to get the channelers here. Not the other way around. Lol!

Sounds like a good time for some Forum Friday channel posts!

Sent from my Passport
[-] The following 1 user Likes pippimarried's post:
  • newcollector