Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wireless Charging
(02-11-2015, 01:37 PM)james pisano Wrote: Watching a Samdung commercial about wireless charging and how they have it and the iPhone doesn't, but I'm wondering will the Priv have it? Seems like a feature BlackBerry is attempting to offer on all devices going forward. It's a really convenient feature.
Yes, Priv has wireless charging and also support fast charge.

Canada versión doesn't if I'm not mistaken.

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • veeru789
I bet there are some Android users who use the phone primarily with VKB and only use the PKB for longer emails or something. A slider is a great feature.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
(04-11-2015, 10:36 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: I also exclusively used my Torch 9800 with the PKB, but given the slim design of the Priv and the wide keyboard, I'd probably use both, just as often.
The Torch PKB was rather rather squashed, it took a lot of getting used to, coming from the comfort of the 8820's keyboard.

I loved my Torch but it was so small. The Priv kb looks amazing!
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less...."
[-] The following 1 user Likes kpbutton's post:
  • SipoKapumba
Torch for me was a PKB device. The VKB was unusable. Priv is completely a different beast.

I think THE James's head will burst choosing between KBs. And not just phones :p on the bright side no need to do device switch. Lol
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • Brad, james pisano
Ha ha, very funny Veeru.

:)
(06-11-2015, 05:06 AM)james pisano Wrote: Ha ha, very funny Veeru.

:)

lol.. JK bro.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • james pisano
I know. :)
I wonder how many Canadians knows about the wireless charging only available from shopblackberry and not from their local carriers. That is an odd decision the company is making.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
It doesn't make much sense to me unless it is a carrier decision. And even if it is a carrier decision, it still doesn't make sense.
I don't know either, but the Z30 only had it on Verizon in the US. Some kind of negotiation and deal making went on?