Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a guide to the Priv
Found this guide to the Priv guys, thought I'd share it:

http://telus.simulators.modeaondemand.co...e/bb_priv/
This simulator is very cool, gives you a pretty good run down of the phones features. The next best thing to actually playing with a real one!
Looks like it will answer most questions. Very nice!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Well, that link is one place my Passport can't take me. Lord love a duck! I am gonna have to dust off and fire up my laptop.

Hmmm. Cant get there on my laptop either. Wonder if work has it blocked? All I get is a Forbidden on a white screen. Same thing I got on my Passport. Maybe it won't work for us in the US. It's a Canadian Conspiracy!!! ;)
I get forbidden also.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
DL, it must be a Canadian Conspiracy. Time for us to invade Canada! Wait, we already tried that and failed. Guess we will forever be Forbidden. Hmmm sounds like a great movie title. Think we could get Clint Eastwood to star and direct? :D
Our universal health care and no gun laws will make you guys bid your retreat. And we persecute crazy Christians as well :p
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bambinoitaliano's post:
  • newcollector
Just crazy here.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(31-10-2015, 09:01 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: Our universal health care and no gun laws will make you guys bid your retreat. And we persecute crazy Christians as well :p

That is frightening, bambinoitaliano! We don't stand a chance. This is one Canadian Conspiracy that will just have to remain unpunished. As one of those "crazy Christians" I will pray for you even as I retreat. :D