Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aussie Users who want the Priv
Okay guys, the campaign is on.  If you're an Aussie user and want the Priv, hit up your local carrier on their community forums.  Here are the threads for the big three if you want to be a part of seeing this device in your hands doing well in the country.

Telstra:
http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Ne...m-p/515308

Optus:
https://community.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile...95#U134695

Vodafone:
http://community.vodafone.com.au/t5/Cont...804#M48062

As we all know, hits matter, so hit these guys up and let's see the Priv do well in a largely abandoned market.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 4 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • DickLewis13, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, Wayno
Thanks for your efforts Chap, will get it done this arvo. I went into my local Vodafone store today and asked about the Priv. The sales member knew of the device, but didn't know if Vodafone would carry it. In his words "Vodafone gave up on BlackBerry years ago". As a long time Vodafone business customer, this really p....sses mi off!
Good work Chap! You're making a difference for all of us!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Great initiative, i'll try to promote the Priv in Australia when it's officially launched.
(19-10-2015, 06:13 PM)La Bete Wrote: Great initiative, i'll try to promote the Priv in Australia when it's officially launched.

The key to getting the providers on board is to create the interest before its launched so that there is pressure on them to get on board with a potential slew of customers. That's how we got the Passport to Australia. 
#BBisAwesomeGate
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • james pisano
Hahahaha. MJ10 h posted on each forum.
#BBisAwesomeGate
So you guys are the reason why I am holding the Passport at this very moment ? Impressive and thanks for that. OK i'll help this week though I probably won't buy it :/
The androidians love their phone big. Make sure you tell them the Priv can take up to 2TB of sd card. As the Trump would claimed it's yuuuuuge!!!!
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
(20-10-2015, 06:07 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: The androidians love their phone big. Make sure you tell them the Priv can take up to 2TB of sd card. As the Trump would claimed it's yuuuuuge!!!!
2TB?? Wow, do they make them that big now? I thought my 128GB was the biggest at the moment.
Supposedly the 2TB is a "theoretical limit." I don't believe there is a 2TB card available... but the technology supposedly supports it.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • Wayno